Wednesday, January 26, 2011

C.P.R (Consistent Personal Reprieve)

Just when you think you forgot how to breathe, God gives you CPR.  I love the definitions. 

 Consistent: a : marked by harmony, regularity, or steady continuity : free from variation or contradiction; showing steady conformity to character, profession, belief, or custom.  

Personal: carried on between individuals directly. 

 Reprieve: to delay the punishment of (as a condemned prisoner); to give relief or deliverance to for a time.  


God's been working on this entry for a few weeks now.  He has answered prayer several times involving me needing a reprieve.  Sometimes, he has answered it BEFORE I prayed.  That is the MIGHTY GOD I serve.   



So thankful that God is ever consistent to His Word, carrying out a personal relationship with me as I allow, granting me the personal reprieve of going to hell when I make the decision to accept Him, and allowing me daily reprieves from my sinful self. He is EVER faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment