Sunday, January 30, 2011

This is just too cool!!

I can't say that I love this company through personal experience....yet...but I think it is just so cool!  They have so many options to create a personal style in any part of your house, office, indoor, outdoor, vehicle....it's just endless!!  Not only do they have so many options, but you can upload your own picture as well.  And if you want to sell some of your photos for them to use, they'll buy them!!

 We're expanding my husband's tree and lawn care company and I know that I'll be ordering from WALLHOG to put our logo on our new bucket truck.  I can't wait!

And RIGHT now you can grab a deal for the company through EVERSAVE.  You can purchase a $55 voucher for only $25!!  Get it before time is up.  You only have 2 days left.

Once you've purchased your Eversave deal, please come back, follow my WALLHOG link here (or on my right sidebar) and let me know what you're purchasing.

Happy Designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment